Worksaver sweep action rock grapple
The SitePro sweep action rock grapple for skid-steer loaders is designed for handling rocks, brush, logs, stumps, debris, scraps and more.
Bandit forestry mulchers
Bandit forestry mulchers mount to skid-steer loaders in seconds via quick-attach plate, bringing convenient, cost-effective, easy-to-use land-clearing power to these versatile machines.
- Model 60FM – 60-inches-wide mulching head; model 72FM – 72-inches-wide mulching head.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Powered by skid steer’s hydraulic system.
- Based on the mulching/grinding technology from Bandit’s larger forestry mowers.
- Mulch brush, undergrowth and small trees directly into the ground.
- Durable, long-lasting design with replaceable anvil and adjustable push bar.
- Ideal for lot clearing, right-of-way clearing, forest thinning, trail maintenance.
John Deere mulching head
Boasting a heavy-duty design, the MH60C mulching head ensures long-term durability by utilizing oversize 64-mm (2.5-inch) sealed rotor bearings and double carbide-tipped teeth.
JCB brush cutter
JCB’s standard-duty brush cutter for skid-steer and compact track loaders is available in standard and high-flow models.
More from Heavy Equipment Guide's annual attachments equipment focus:
Earthmoving & screening attachments
Material handling attachments
Road construction attachments
Searching for the best-performing excavator? Your search ends here. We tested the Volvo EC350E and EC380E against a leading competitor in three different tests: trenching, truck loading and lifting capacity at reach. The results show a 20% difference in cost-per-ton, a 15% difference in tons-per-hour and a 12% difference in both operating costs and lifting capacity. See the results and put an end to your search for the best excavator.