Indeco static wheel compactors
Featuring a unique locking wheel removal design, the IHW Series is ideal for cohesive and clay soil environments where vibratory plate methods may not achieve optimum results.
- Simple installation and operation with no special hydraulic connections required.
- Wide variety of models and widths to accommodate most excavator brands.
- Backfill blade/easy quick coupler hookup.
- Replaceable outer wheels.
- Heavy-duty steel weldments with relief ports to prevent material jams.
- Custom-made, dedicated mounting brackets for all machines and quick couplers.
- Sealed bearings require no lubrication during service life.
Breaker Technology hydraulic compactor
Using BTi’s “Vector” Technology, rubber isolators on V-Series hydraulic compactors are mounted on compound angles allowing the isolators to better resist the down force produced by the carrier as well as the push/pull force of the carrier when compacting large areas.
- Choice of high- or low-flow configuration.
- Maintenance-free oil bath lubrication ensures continuous bearing lubrication and eliminates manual greasing.
- Oversized rubber isolators reduce vibration in the upper structure, delivering maximum energy through the base plate and into the soil, providing excellent proctor densities.
More from Heavy Equipment Guide's annual attachments equipment focus: