JCB today launched the 504-13 Loadall subcompact telescopic handler in response to growing demand in North America for telehandlers in the sub-6,000-pound category. With a 4,000-pound lift capacity and maximum lift height of 13 feet 3 inches, the new JCB 504-13 telehandler is well-suited to maintenance applications, jobsite cleanup and material handling within confined worksites.
- The new 504-13 telehandler builds on the design and capability characteristics of the company's earlier JCB 520-40 Loadall, with the addition of a new 39-hp Perkins Tier 4 Final–compliant diesel engine. Other features include:
- All-steel bodywork
- Permanent 4-wheel steering for enhanced maneuverability
- Low boom profile for exceptional visibility, enabling improved productivity and safety
- Compact tool carrier or skid-steer coupler for attachments to accommodate a wide array of attachments and applications
- Two-speed hydrostatic transmission
- Two-year/2,000-hour warranty