VMAC has released its popular UNDERHOOD 70 Air Compressor for 2019 RAM trucks with Cummins diesel engine. This rotary screw air compressor is designed specifically to be installed in the engine compartment of the RAM truck. The UNDERHOOD 70 Air Compressor can produce up to 70 CFM of continuous air flow at 100 psi (max 175 psi).
|Address||1333 Kipp Road, Nanaimo, BC, V9X 1R3, CA|
VMAC (Vehicle Mounted Air Compressors) is the leader in mobile compressed air innovation, designing and manufacturing the most innovative mobile air compressors and multi-power systems available. Each of these air compressors and multi-power systems are designed and manufactured in North America. VMAC has become synonymous with quality, durability, and reliability, allowing the company to confidently back its air compressors and multi-power systems with a VMAC Lifetime Warranty. These systems are used by operators and fleet managers in mobile mechanic, tire service, utilities, mining, oil and gas, and construction in the most challenging climates, applications and environments.
VMAC's product line includes a combination of above-deck, direct-transmission mounted PTO driven, and UNDERHOOD air compressors and multi-power systems.
VMAC Above-deck air compressor systems include:
- G30 Gas Engine Driven Air Compressor (30 CFM)
- The most affordable gas driven rotary screw air compressor available
- H40 & H60 Hydraulic Driven Air Compressors (40 & 60 CFM)
- The smartest, smallest and most powerful hydraulic air compressors available
- D60 Diesel Engine Driven Air Compressor (60 CFM)
- The most intelligent mobile air compressor available
- 6-in-1 Multifunction Power System, which includes 6 different types of power, including an air compressor, welder, generator, battery booster, PTO, and cold climate kit
- The most compact and customizable multi-power system available
VMAC Direct-transmission PTO Driven air compressors & multi-power systems include:
- DTM70 Direct-Transmission Mounted PTO Driven Air Compressor (Up to 70 CFM)
- DTM70-H Direct-Transmission Mounted PTO Driven Multi-Power System (Up to 70 CFM. Up to 14.9 GPM)
- The VMAC DTM70 and DTM70-H are the world's first direct-transmission mounted PTO driven air compressors and multi-power systems.
- With VMAC Direct-Transmission PTO Driven Systems, you can choose the model that works best for your application, either with or without a hydraulic pump.
VMAC UNDERHOOD air compressor systems include:
- UNDERHOOD40 Truck Series (40 CFM)
- The lightest weight mobile air compressor available
- UNDERHOOD40 Van Series (40 CFM)
- The only air compressor specifically engineered for commercial vans
- The most compact mobile air compressor available
- The most fuel efficient, environmentally friendly mobile air compressor available
- The most powerful, compact mobile air compressor available
Related Articles (52)
VMAC has developed an innovative spline drive air compressor for OEMs that has proven to be an ideal alternative to reciprocating air compressors in industrial applications.
VMAC is pleased to announce that Mr. Rick Duifhuis has been appointed OEM Division Manager at VMAC. Mr. Duifhuis has been an important member of the VMAC team since 2005, managing several departments during his tenure, and has been working exclusively with VMAC's OEM partners for the past three years.
Keith runs the business with the help of his two sons, Tyler, 32, and Justin, 31. The Kitchen trio are known within their community as the go to guys for any mobile tire needs; from skid-steer tires and tractor tires to off-road mining truck tires and Caterpillar's 980 loader tires, the team at Keith Kitchen Full Service Tire can service it all.
VMAC is currently developing state-of-the-art PTO-driven technology that will set a new standard for air compressor and hydraulic multi-power systems.
VMAC has released its newest Direct-Transmission Mounted PTO Driven Air Compressor, designed specifically for RAM trucks. The DTM70 is the world's first direct-transmission mounted PTO driven air compressor, currently available for Ford F-250 to F-750 Power Stroke Diesel trucks, and now RAM 3500 to 5500 chassis cab Cummins Diesel trucks.
VMAC announces new concept: HVAC System for VMAC Multifunction, eliminating truck idling on the jobsite year-round
VMAC has announced its latest innovation concept, the HVAC System for VMAC Multifunction. The HVAC System will seek to eliminate truck idling on the job site, reduce operating costs and provide operators with a climate-controlled vehicle year-round.
VMAC has won Manufacturing Business of the Year at the 19th Annual Grant Thornton LLP Business Excellence Awards. Presented by the Business Examiner Media Group, the Business Excellence Awards feature 17 different categories and 85 different finalists from a variety of industries and communities.
VMAC has released the latest UNDERHOOD air compressors and Direct-Transmission Mounted (DTM) PTO-Driven systems for 2019 trucks and vans. VMAC will offer over 25 different systems engineered to fit with 2019 trucks and vans by Ford, RAM, GM / Chevrolet and Mercedes / Freightliner.
VMAC is pleased to announce the H40 hydraulic air compressor is now available in a 24 volt (V) model for OEM equipment that uses a 24 V electrical system.
VMAC was proud to sponsor Nanaimo's Education & Career Fair (ECF) in December 2018. ECF is responsible for British Columbia's largest career development fair, attracting over 10,000 attendees over 5 different locations each year.
VMAC has been named a finalist in Canada's Best Managed Companies for 2019. This prestigious business awards program was established in 1993 and recognizes Canadian owned and managed companies for their management and organization's strategy, vision, and accomplishments.
Effective immediately, Robert "Bob" Morel is the dedicated VMAC territory representative responsible for serving the provinces of Ontario and Quebec.
VMAC was proud to participate in the Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) Manufacturing Month.
VMAC has launched a new interactive vehicle application list for dealers and customers on VMACAIR.com. This latest innovation features many improvements over the previous application list, including the integration of a searchable application database. Users can now search and filter by VMAC system, vehicle model year, chassis, engine, and manufacturer to find the available vehicle integrated air compressors, multi-power systems, and Throttle Commander controls.