The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
|Address||200 Innovation Way, Akron, OH, 44316-0001, US|
About The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company:
One of the world’s largest tire companies, Goodyear offers The Total Solution of trusted products, a nationwide network, reliable services, and fleet management tools to help commercial trucking fleets lower their total cost of ownership.
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company is committed to helping construction companies, mining operations and quarries elevate their productivity while lowering their operating costs through a combination of trusted products, worldwide support, reliable services and management tools.
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company has completely overhauled its OTR tire website, www.goodyearotr.com, to provide an enriched user experience and help mining, construction, quarry and port operations discover how Goodyear can help enhance their efficiencies and lower their operating costs.Optimized for all devices, including mobile phones and tablets, and featuring robust search capabilities, the new site contains detailed information about:
- Goodyear's full portfolio of trusted OTR products, including tires for mining, construction, quarry and port applications
- Goodyear's worldwide support capabilities, including its global network of manufacturing plants, dealers and distributors that help ensure customers receive the right tires in the right place, at the right time
- Reliable Goodyear services, such as field consultations, tire surveys and more, all designed to help enhance operational efficiency
- Management tools, such as Goodyear's EMTrack OTR tire performance monitoring system, which gives end users the ability to track the performance of their tires; chart critical indicators like cost-per-ton and cost-per-hour; and more
Goodyear is encouraging MINExpo 2016 attendees to visit its booth (#6009) inside the Las Vegas Convention Center to discover how Goodyear is helping mine operations lower their operating costs through:
- Trusted products, including a full tire portfolio, retreads and a variety of uptime-enhancing technologies, such as Goodyear Hi-Stability Carcass Technology, Goodyear CycleMax Tread Compound Technology and Goodyear Permafoam
- Worldwide support, including an international distribution network and global field support, to help keep mine haul trucks running
- Reliable services – including global field consultations, tire surveys and footprint evaluations – to help end-users optimize their operations
- Value-added tools – including Goodyear EMTrack Performance Tracking, digital tools and in-depth training – all designed to help mining operations grow their business with confidence
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company debuted its newest ultra-large haulage mining tire at this week’s MINExpo 2016 in Las Vegas, Nev.
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company will display its newest, ultra-large haulage mining tire, the RM-4B+, at its booth (#6009) during this month’s MINExpo 2016 in Las Vegas. MINExpo 2016 will run from Sept. 26-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company today introduced three scraper tires for construction and mining/earthmover applications.
Heavy haul trucks travel across extremely challenging surfaces while carrying enormous loads. As a result, the tires on these vehicles can be exposed to tremendous forces. That’s why it’s critical for fleet and maintenance managers to select the right tires for these machines.
Construction, dump, cement mixers and other mixed-service fleets will soon have access to two new Goodyear commercial truck tires that will help their trucks travel across challenging surfaces.
Construction, dump, cement mixers and other mixed-service fleets will soon have access to two new Goodyear commercial truck tires that will help their trucks travel across challenging surfaces. The new Goodyear G731 MSA and G751 MSA mixed-service tires will be available this summer. Fleets will be able to buy several sizes of these tires with Goodyear’s exclusive DuraSeal Technology.