Power Curbers 5700-D offers one-machine slipform solution
Power Curbers is ready to introduce the next generation of the 5700 Series curb machine. In January, 2020, the 5700-D replaces the 5700-C as the "one machine solution" for concrete slipform applications.
The 5700-D excels in curbing, sidewalk, barrier, ditches, paving, tunnel, agricultural and specialized applications. Compact size, simple design, easy operation, high productivity and versatility remain core features of the 5700-D.
The new Power Curber SlipSmart Control System makes the 5700-D the most responsive yet. Its simplicity and accuracy provide contractors a new level of precision. The SlipSmart controls come ready to interface with Topcon, Leica, and Trimble 3-D/Stringless systems. In addition to the control system, many new features enhance the 5700-D's versatility.
- "All up" jog switch that raises or lowers all crawler posts simultaneously
- New vibrator master scaling knob allows the operator to increase or decrease vibration across all vibrators while individual vibrator adjustments remain relative to each other
- Improved cross-slope control
- Auto-calibration for the radius steer sensor
- Fine scaling of speed pots
- Engine display replaces individual gauges
- Easy-pivot conveyor
- Wires are etched with descriptive label text matching machine schematics
- Cold air dam between engine and console to keep the console and operator cooler
- Improved wand-activated high-pressure water system
- Redesigned door latches, including a single, lower latch to access the engine compartment
- Toolbox end doors
- Shovel holders at conveyor
- Improvements and additions to optional equipment including, a new canopy, improved low-pressure water system, and improved barrier lift kit with the reach doubled up to 48" (1220mm)
As one of the latest models in the R2-Series excavator lineup, the Bobcat® E88 delivers durability, performance and quality for more productivity. Technically speaking, it's a compact machine, but it brings big performance with its redesigned engine and optimized lift performance, plus undercarriage and counterweight improvements. All these enhancements make this excavator one of the highest-performing models in its size class. With impressive over-the-side lift capacity, you can dig with greater confidence over the side of the machine. Put it to the test against similar models from other manufacturers. You'll see that the E88 can outwork the competition.