Allen introduces the new HP105 high performance riding trowel
Allen has announced the debut of their new high performance twin engine ride-on HP105 power trowel.
This riding trowel is a workhorse delivering a total of 53 hp and is built for concrete professionals. Utilizing the torque converter clutch, it provides excellent low speed torque for low speed oat panning and superior high rotor speed for nishing concrete.
Standard features include:
- Twin EFI Kohler engines for more durability and power
- Two 6-gallon fuel tanks providing extended and equal run time for each engine
- Two 46-inch diameter, 5-blade non-overlapping rotors
- Rotor Speeds up to 180 RPM
- Electric powered spray system for application of retardant
- 6-gallon fuel/retardant capacities
You can see some of the Allen product offerings in Booth FS.902A/3 at Bauma, which will be held at the Messe München in Munich, Germany April 11-17, 2016.