The ProMet system for construction machinery includes the new range of ProMet wing and blade shrouds, as well as more common weldable and bolt-on shrouds of the MTG Plus range. They have all been specifically designed to ensure increased wear life and improved bucket performance in 30- to 85-ton excavator and loader buckets.
- A wide range of reversible wing shrouds allow for changing the position to achieve the complete wear of the part, thus increasing wear life.
- Avoid exposing the bucket sides to impacts and abrasions, increasing wear life.
- Complete range for wing widths of between 30 and 60 mm.
- MTGtwist hammerless system.
- Wear material index above 70 percent.
- Sharp, light design increases bucket penetration, improving machine productivity.
- Complete wear of the shrouds is achieved, thus prolonging wear life.