MTG Systems ProMet shrouds provide maximum bucket protection
The ProMet system for construction machinery includes the new range of ProMet wing and blade shrouds, as well as more common weldable and bolt-on shrouds of the MTG Plus range. They have all been specifically designed to ensure increased wear life and improved bucket performance in 30- to 85-ton excavator and loader buckets.
- A wide range of reversible wing shrouds allow for changing the position to achieve the complete wear of the part, thus increasing wear life.
- Avoid exposing the bucket sides to impacts and abrasions, increasing wear life.
- Complete range for wing widths of between 30 and 60 mm.
- MTGtwist hammerless system.
- Wear material index above 70 percent.
- Sharp, light design increases bucket penetration, improving machine productivity.
- Complete wear of the shrouds is achieved, thus prolonging wear life.