Show records shattered as 139,000 attend CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023 has come to a close, but not before drawing more than 139,000 attendees to Las Vegas for five full days of product launches, announcements, education sessions, and networking opportunities.
Attendance outstripped expectations for the event, which organizers said made it the largest trade show in North America. More than 2,400 exhibitors from 36 countries took up more than 3 million square feet of exhibit space.
"The innovations in the construction industry unveiled this week will play a role in helping construction professionals drive meaningful and sustainable economic growth," said Phil Kelliher, Caterpillar senior vice president and CONEXPO-CON/AGG show chair. "Live events in the construction industry are very important, because you can see, touch, and experience the products. That value was reaffirmed this past week across the show floor."
This year's show emphasized how the construction industry is evolving in many ways to adapt to sustainable technologies, products, and practices. Show attendees were treated to sustainability in action, from electric and hydrogen powered construction equipment, to more recyclable materials, and waste reduction opportunities.
The next CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE will be held March 3-7, 2026, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023 By the Numbers
- 3+ million net square feet of exhibits (10.5 percent larger than 2020).
- 139,000+ registered attendees (6 percent increase over 2020).
- 2400+ exhibitors, from 36 countries, including 603 new-to-the-show exhibitors.
- 24,000+ international registered attendees from 133 countries.
- 91,000+ scans of badges to access the 190 education sessions.
- 600+ global media from 33 countries
March 14-18, 2023
Las Vegas, NV