Four Canadian dealers recognized among Doosan's top 2021 North American dealerships
Doosan Infracore North America has released its top-performing dealers of 2021. The top 10 dealers are among more than 170 Doosan construction equipment dealers in North America. Four of those top-performing dealers are Canadian.
Doosan annually recognizes its heavy equipment dealers that have excelled in providing high-level performance in sales, parts, and service to customers in their respective markets. The following enterprises are the top 10 Doosan dealers of 2021:
- Barry Equipment Co. (Webster, Massachusetts) – fifth consecutive year
- Best Line Leasing, Inc. (State College, Pennsylvania)
- Bobcat of Mandan, Inc. (Mandan, North Dakota) – fourth consecutive year
- Brown's Industrial Sales (Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada) – second consecutive year
- Capital Tractor, Inc. (Greenwich, New York)
- CG Equipment (Guelph, Ontario, Canada) – third consecutive year
- G. Stone Commercial Division (Middlebury, Vermont) – second consecutive year
- Ironhide Equipment, Inc. (Grand Forks, North Dakota)
- Paul Equipment and Sons (Balmoral, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Westerra Equipment (Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada)
The top Doosan dealer of 2021
Barry Equipment was the overall top-performing Doosan dealer in North America in 2021. The company was founded in 1985 by Tom Barry and has been a Doosan dealer since 2004. In early 2022, Barry Equipment announced a new location in South Windsor, Connecticut, complementing two locations in Webster, Massachusetts. The company serves customers in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New York.
"We're pleased to recognize our top-performing Doosan dealers of 2021," says Todd Roecker, vice president of growth initiatives at Doosan Infracore North America. "Our dealer network has made exceptional strides in growing the Doosan brand, as evidenced by the number of dealers being recognized for multiple years of excellence. We're also pleased to see new dealers on this list who are helping us grow and expand in new territories."
Top-performing Doosan dealers may choose from a selection of several incentives that will improve their profitability when selling and servicing Doosan equipment. In addition, Doosan North American leadership may look to these dealers for valuable input regarding Doosan initiatives and direction because they represent the dealer network well.
2905 Shawnee Industrial Way