Bobcat launches two new rotary cutters and three new loader drum mulcher attachments
For operators looking to work in tough land management applications, Bobcat has launched two new Brushcat rotary cutter attachments and a full line of redesigned loader drum mulchers. Each model is equipped to cut, pulverize, and clear debris in land-clearing jobs.
Bobcat's two new Brushcat rotary cutters
The new Brushcat attachments from Bobcat are the smallest two models in the lineup, allowing them to deliver cutting access to areas of untamed growth where larger rotary cutters cannot go. These new size offerings expand the company's current attachment choices for the mini track loader and small articulated loader lines.
The models feature a direct-drive motor that maximizes hydraulic horsepower for ideal cutting and mulching of tall, thick vegetation in one pass. The cutting speeds and blades maximize inertia to cut and mulch vegetation up to two inches in diameter.
A lightweight, short deck enables the brush cutter to follow ground contours to maintain a clean cut, even on slopes.
These new attachments are compatible with Bobcat's small articulated loaders, the L23 and L28, mini track loaders, the MT85 and MT100, and Bobcat's 450 skid-steer loaders and compact track loaders.
Additional features of Bobcat's two new Brushcat attachments
- The oscillating deck follows the ground contour for an even and consistent cut on flat ground, slopes, and uneven terrain.
- The open, front-deck design allows for clear operator visibility to the cutting path.
- At 4-feet wide and under 5-feet wide, the new Brushcat attachments provide greater access to hard-to-reach areas of heavy overgrowth.
- The rear roller blocks debris from flying out the back, improves maneuverability, and prevents the attachment from gouging into the ground.
- Skid shoes prevent the deck from digging into inclines and are replaceable for easy maintenance and increased uptime.
Bobcat's redesigned 50-inch, 61-inch, 72-inch loader drum mulchers
Bobcat's newly redesigned line of drum mulcher attachments provides ideal durability and performance. The attachments are available in 50-inch, 61-inch, and 72-inch cutting widths, and are approved for the 700- and 800-Series compact track and skid steer loaders.
Each size loader drum mulcher makes ideal work of utility lines and right-of-way maintenance, site preparation, cleaning/maintaining property, disaster/environmental recovery response, and orchard/vineyard maintenance.
The standard 2-speed hydraulic motor provides increased drum torque and quicker drum speed recovery. The 50-inch and 61-inch mulchers come equipped with a pressure gauge to better monitor drum speeds.
Additional features of Bobcat's three new loader drum mulchers
- Heavy-duty carbide teeth rip through hard and soft woods, providing long life and uptime protection.
- Depth control rings, a feature of the optional drum, limit engagement of the cutting teeth for more efficient operation and a consistent mulch. (Available on the 50-inch and 61-inch drum mulcher).
- Compact size of the drum mulcher accommodates tough tree removal jobs of up to eight inches.
- Reinforced push bar and optional low-profile front gate provide optimal visibility to the drum and cutting teeth.
- Hydraulic drum break brings drum rotation to a stop within 20 seconds after deactivating the auxiliary hydraulics.
- Redesigned hydraulic block and drive components enhance durability.
- Bolt-on skid shoes are replaceable for greater convenience and operator uptime.
- Durable connection points support leading durability and operator uptime.
- Hose clamps and hose sling protect hydraulic hoses from kinking, contact wear and entanglement.
- Rear debris chains obstruct debris thrown toward the rear of the attachment.
250 East Beaton Drive
P.O. Box 6000
West Fargo, ND