Bobcat names 19 companies to 2022 Dealer Leadership Group
Bobcat Company's 2022 Dealer Leadership Group is made up of the top 19 dealerships according to Bobcat's dealership performance reviews. The review is a standardized process that recognizes top performers across Bobcat's North American dealer network, which is comprised of 700-plus dealer locations in the United States and Canada.
"We are pleased to honour these dealerships for their excellent performance and commitment to exceeding customer expectations," said Jeremy Holck, vice president of sales for Doosan Bobcat North America. "Our dealers continue to raise the bar for success and lead best practices in our industry, so this year we are honouring more dealers than ever in the Bobcat Dealer Leadership Group."
The 2022 Bobcat Dealer Leadership Group includes:
- American Rent All - Maryland
- Bobcat of Buffalo - New York
- Bobcat of Brandon - Manitoba, Canada
- Bobcat of Brantford, Ontario, Canada
- Bobcat of Chico - California
- Bobcat of Lincoln - Nebraska
- Bobcat of Mandan, North Dakota
- Bobcat of New York City
- Begone, Inc - Nebraska
- Bobcat of the Mountain Empire - Tennessee
- Bobcat of the Rockies - Colorado
- Ironhide Equipment - North Dakota
- Leppo, Inc. - Ohio
- Bobcat of North Jersey
- Nor-Val Rentals, British Columbia, Canada
- Rentco Equipment, Alberta, Canada
- Rexco Equipment - Iowa
- Swanston Equipment - North Dakota and Minnesota
- White Star Machinery - Kansas
Representatives from these dealerships will meet with Bobcat senior leadership throughout the year to provide insights and feedback as the voices of Bobcat's dealer network.
Bobcat continues to expand its network of more than 700 dealers in North America. As part of the Bobcat dealer partner program, dealerships are provided with development opportunities, ongoing training, and educational and marketing resources to help position their customers, employees and businesses for long-term success.
"Our growing dealer network continues to reach new levels of success, allowing us to empower more customers to accomplish more with Bobcat products and services," said Holck. "Our dealers are trusted partners and a key differentiator in our industry, which is why we are proud and honoured to recognize their success each year."