Kubota has launched a new line of attachments for its SCL1000 stand-on track loader. The SCL1000 became available earlier this year and comes equipped with wide tracks, narrow body and an ROC of 1,000 pounds to meet the demands of landscape contractors and rental yards alike.
Now, with the new attachment package, contractors will be able to add compact buckets, trenchers, pallet forks, a compact mount for breakers and even a skid auger or power rake to the SCL1000, increasing functionally on a jobsite.
Kubota's new attachments for the SCL1000 include:
- Compact buckets: There are six compact buckets available for the new SCL1000, including both standard and high capacity options. Standard capacity buckets include the CL136L, CL142L, CL236L and the CL242L, which are either standard 36-inch or 42-inch bucket options and available with bare edge, bolt-on edge or bolt-on teeth.
- Compact pallet forks: The CPF12 pallet fork comes in 36-inch and 42-inch fork length options and helps contractors and material handlers in a variety of industries efficiently move loads from trailers, flatbeds, or racking systems. The pallet fork boasts a 1,200-pound capacity, Category II hitch and spill guard. The CPF12 has an adjustable fork width with spring-loaded toggle to lock in place.
- Compact power rake: A new compact power rake, the CSR10, is also available for the SCL1000 with a 48-inch working width and heavy-duty Category II hitch for both landscape and construction applications. With its centre pivot, it allows narrow width access. The power rake features tubeless tires with sealant and easy, adjustable hydraulic angling.
- Compact trencher: The CTR compact trencher is available in three sizes with 30-inch, 36-inch and 48-inch trenching depths, and ranges in chain widths from 4 to 10 inches. Chain styles are designed for efficient digging of trenches and ideal for irrigation and utility contractors, making it a popular rental tool.
- Compact skid auger: The CSA10 compact skid auger has a pendulum mount and features a reversible gearbox with a 2-inch hex output shaft to attach to a variety of augers.
- Compact mount for breakers: The compact mount is performance-matched for the BR360 and BR460 breakers for optimum efficiency. This unit is ideal for demolition of concrete and rock, and as a rental tool where optimum power is required.
Searching for the best-performing excavator? Your search ends here. We tested the Volvo EC350E and EC380E against a leading competitor in three different tests: trenching, truck loading and lifting capacity at reach. The results show a 20% difference in cost-per-ton, a 15% difference in tons-per-hour and a 12% difference in both operating costs and lifting capacity. See the results and put an end to your search for the best excavator.