Mack Trucks to showcase Mack Granite and Mack TerraPro models at World of Concrete 2021
Mack will highlight its fully integrated powertrain, including Mack MP engines, the Mack mDRIVE HD automated manual transmission and Mack drive axles, in addition to Mack's extensive resources and support for body builders.
Mack also will offer an in-booth Augmented Reality (AR) experience, allowing attendees to customize a Mack Granite model. As the truck is being configured digitally, the truck will render in real-time 3D and be displayed on large screens in the booth for an in-depth review from any angle. The rendered image and specifications can also be downloaded for the customer's use.
Mack models featured in booth W-1841 will be:
Mack Granite Axle Back - Concrete mixer
- Engine: Mack MP 7-365C, 365 horsepower and 1,460 lb.-ft. torque
- Transmission: Mack mDRIVE HD 14-speed with ultra-low creeper gears and multi- speed reverse
- Features: Mack FXL20 20,000-lb. front axle; Mack S522R 52,000-lb. rear axles; Mack mRIDE 52,000-lb. rear suspension; Mack ClearTech One exhaust aftertreatment system; and Mack GuardDog Connect integrated telematics solution
- Body: Con-Tech Manufacturing mixer
Mack TerraPro Cabover - Concrete pump
- Engine: Mack MP7-425, 425 horsepower and 1,560 lb.-ft. torque
- Features: Mack FXL20 20,000-lb. front axle; Mack S440 44,000-lb. rear axles, Mack Camelback SS440 44,000-lb. rear suspension; Mack ClearTech One exhaust aftertreatment system; and Mack GuardDog Connect
- Body: Putzmeister 33m concrete pump
7900 National Service Road