Engcon's founder awarded His Majesty the King’s medal for contributions to Swedish industry
Every year the regent of Sweden H.M. King Carl XVI Gustaf decides on the medal award for H.M. the King's medal. This year, Engcon's founder and owner Stig Engström was awarded for his significant contributions within Swedish industry.
His Majesty the King's Medal, formerly also known as the Court Medal, was instituted around 1814 and is awarded to Swedish and foreign citizens for special merits and also to executives at the Royal Courts of Justice. This year, Stig Engström was awarded the medal for his significant contributions within Swedish industry.
"I received a letter informing me that I had been selected along with five others to be awarded H.M. The King's medal of the 12th size with a bright blue ribbon and that the medal awards ceremony is planned to be carried out at a later date," says Stig Engström, founder and owner of Engcon.
"My mission is to change the digging world to become safer and more efficient. It is therefore incredibly fun that my and Engcon's work is noticed. It is a great honor to be awarded a medal from H.M. the King," says Stig Engström.
In 2021, the following persons will be awarded H.M. the King's medal of the 12th size with a bright blue ribbon:
- Stig Engström, for his significant contributions within Swedish industry
- Jacob de Geer, for his significant contributions within Swedish industry
- Göran Lennmarker, former member of the Swedish Parliament, for his eminent political deed
- Gerteric Lindquist, for his significant contributions within Swedish industry
- Magnus Nilsson, for his significant contributions within Swedish industry
- Anders Wijkman, author and public debater, for his meritorious contributions concerning issues in growth and the environment
The new Volvo EC950F crawler excavator was made for large haulers. In fact, it can fill our 60-ton A60H haul truck in just four bucket passes with an average cycle time of just over a minute. With the perfect pair from Volvo, you can improve efficiency, burn less fuel and keep your haulers moving.
Watch these two powerful machines load four passes in just over a minute.