Heavy Equipment Guide Logo

This ad will close in 15 seconds

BKT Tires launches new website specifically for carbon black

BKT-carbon new website promo
The new website is dedicated to BKT Carbon, the company in the BKT Group which makes and sells carbon black worldwide.

www.bkt-carbon.com is now online, the new website which hosts the world of BKT Carbon, a company in the off-highway tire manufacturing group, BKT.

Specifically, BKT Carbon makes and sells carbon black, one of the main ingredients used to make tires and also in numerous rubber components such as automotive seals, profiles, hoses and belts, conveyor belts, retreading material and plastics black masterbatches.

The website aims to showcase this important material and its infinite applications.

BKT Carbon “3550, THE LAB” is a state of the art R&D center located at Bhuj-India fitted out with the most modern equipment.

BKT Carbon was set up at the same time as the creation of BKT's carbon black production plant at the company's main site in Bhuj, India. Inaugurated in 2018, the plant has total production capacity of 140,000 MT/year. 65% of the material produced by the plant is used in making BKT tires, while the remaining 35% is sold on the market.

A strategic decision which lets BKT vertically integrate this component into tire production, while guaranteeing a high level of quality throughout the process, but also a judicious business choice which opens up BKT's carbon black to other countless uses.

Company info

55 York St., Suite 401
Toronto, ON
CA, MSJ 1R7

Website:
bkt-tires.com

Phone number:
905-641-5636

Read more

Related Articles

Sponsored Brought to you by: Bobcat Company Logo

THE BOBCAT E88: STRENGTH IS ON YOUR SIDE

As one of the latest models in the R2-Series excavator lineup, the Bobcat® E88 delivers durability, performance and quality for more productivity. Technically speaking, it's a compact machine, but it brings big performance with its redesigned engine and optimized lift performance, plus undercarriage and counterweight improvements. All these enhancements make this excavator one of the highest-performing models in its size class. With impressive over-the-side lift capacity, you can dig with greater confidence over the side of the machine. Put it to the test against similar models from other manufacturers. You'll see that the E88 can outwork the competition.

Learn more