MBW releases power buggy with foot operated dump lever
Feature allows operators to keep both hands on steering handle at all times for added safety
MBW has released the Power Buggy, designed for use in tight spaces, demolition, working with concrete, stone and many other commercial and residential applications.
The Power Buggy was designed with the user's safety and comfort in mind. The operator's platform and simple control panel allows for comfortable and convenient operation of the unit. A foot operated dump lever allows operators to keep both hands on the steering handle at all times. A simultaneous dump and hydrostatic drive capability allows for feathering of the load in forward and reverse. With the industry's largest and highest efficiency wheel motors, the MBW Power Buggy allows for higher speeds and more reliable braking.
- Two available sizes – 16-cubic-foot or 21-cubic-foot capacity
- Polyethylene bucket
- Standard foam filled tires
- MPB16 available in gas or propane, MPB21 only available in gas
- Heavy-duty welded chassis
- Danfoss pump, Prince dump valve and an Energy drive valve
- Maximum permissible grade = 10 percent (6 degrees) front to back and side to side