Allen's new riding trowel ideal for high-volume flatwork
Allen's MSP475 Riding Trowel is a mechanically driven, eight-foot-class ride-on power trowel that is powered by a powerful 57-hp Kubota liquid-cooled gasoline engine.
The MSP475 was designed with the high-volume flatwork concrete contractor in mind. This riding trowel comes with liquid-cooled gasoline engine to keep machine running cooler, digital readouts for accurate fuel levels and diagnostics, and a large 12-gallon fuel tank for longer run times. This rider produces excellent torque even at high rotor speeds which make this machine excellent for panning or finishing operations.
MSP475 standard features include:
- 57-hp Kubota WG1605 liquid-cooled gasoline engine provides excellent power
- 12-gallon fuel capacity allows extended run time
- Bilingual digital display conveniently shows engine diagnostics (temp, RPM, oil pressure, warnings, etc).
- Helical gearboxes ensure maximum torque even at higher rotor speeds
- Hydraulic joystick power steering reduces operator fatigue
- Two-point, top-mount lifting system
- Four-point tie downs
- Twin, 46-inch Rotors with five bladed spiders