These multi-purpose hydraulic attachments from Epiroc are for primary demolition and secondary reduction of concrete structures, as well as for cutting steel structures.
• For carriers 33,000 pounds to 188,000 pounds (16.5 tons to 94 tons).
• Two powerful hydraulic cylinders deliver constant closing forces with short open-close cycle times.
• Low noise, low vibration.
• 360-degree endless hydraulic rotation to allow optimal positioning and precise handling.
• Replaceable and reversible cutting blades with attachments that can be equipped with different type jaws.
Check out Heavy Equipment Guide's Annual Attachments Guide for 2019 in the April issue.
More from Attachments
The all-new CASE TR340B compact track loader — operating at 90 horsepower with a 3,400-pound rated operating capacity — is the most powerful radial-lift CTL in the CASE lineup. Its all-new 8-inch LCD display improves on industry-leading CASE visibility with a new backup camera that is viewable in both forward and reverse operation. The display also showcases critical operating information and "trip" details. All-new electro-hydraulic controls, managed through the display, make it easier than ever for operators to dial CASE CTLs into specific application demands. All new cab controls and joysticks make the new TR340B easy to own and operate.
Industries such as construction, mining, energy, utilities and forestry, face many challenges when it comes to tracking assets and employees. Equipment often has to be transferred between locations, or monitored while it is dormant during off seasons. Lone workers may have to travel long distances or visit multiple sites during the course of their activities. And, all of this is further complicated today with shifting supply chains and economic realities putting further strain on the bottom line.