Allen walk-behind trowel designed to trowel along walls and around pipe with ease
Allen's new PRO430E Edger Walk-Behind Trowel features a unique rotating edge ring that is perfect for troweling along the edges of walls or around protruding pipe and conduit.
The company says that it is bringing the PRO430E back by popular demand. The PRO430E Edger fills out Allen's edger lineup. It fits right in between the 24-inch VP424 Edger and the 36-inch PRO436E. This in-between size allows the machine to easily fit through standard doorways while also maintaining a good power and weight combination.
PRO430E standard features include:
• CH270 7-hp Kohler gasoline engine provides excellent power.
• The unique spinning edge ring allows finishing within 5/16-inch of walls or pipes.
• Choice of Fine Pitch or Rapid Pitch handles accommodate varying blade adjustment preferences.
• Two Year Warranty assures contractors that this machine is contractor tough.
• Heavy duty lifting hook for convenient placing on jobsite.
As one of the latest models in the R2-Series excavator lineup, the Bobcat® E88 delivers durability, performance and quality for more productivity. Technically speaking, it's a compact machine, but it brings big performance with its redesigned engine and optimized lift performance, plus undercarriage and counterweight improvements. All these enhancements make this excavator one of the highest-performing models in its size class. With impressive over-the-side lift capacity, you can dig with greater confidence over the side of the machine. Put it to the test against similar models from other manufacturers. You'll see that the E88 can outwork the competition.