Caterpillar will display advanced technologies plus more than 60 products at Bauma 2016
Caterpillar and its German dealer, Zeppelin Baumaschinen GmbH, will exhibit a suite of technologies, services and equipment at Bauma 2016 under the theme “Built for It.” In display space totalling more than 8,200 square metres, the company will showcase safety, productivity and equipment management solutions, as well as more than 60 Cat products, a large selection of work tools and a full complement of dealer-delivered support services.
Cat innovation and dealer expertise will feature prominently in the main indoor exhibit in Hall B6. The centre part of the stand will highlight:
- Cat Connect Technology: base hardware or software technology available for Cat or competitive equipment that performs a variety of tasks and provides information that can enhance customer operations. Specific construction technology on display includes: LINK, which captures vital performance and health data and makes it available over the web to guide decision making; GRADE and COMPACT, two productivity solutions; and PAYLOAD, an on-board system for trucks and loading tools that drives higher efficiency, shorter cycle times and lower cost per tonne.
- Cat 360° Advantage, a joint commitment by Caterpillar and Cat dealers to deliver a full circle of expertise, technology-enabled equipment and support services that overcome jobsite challenges.
- Leverage Every Litre, an educational initiative with tools, tips and resources that help Cat customers recover more profit from every litre of fuel they burn.
- Product Support services that protect the customer’s equipment investment and maximize its value.
Dozens of machines for construction, mining, industrial, waste and forestry applications will be on display, all equipped with Cat technologies that improve safety, efficiency and customer success. Among the featured machines:
- 336F LN XE and 352F L XE excavators
- 323F excavator
- 340F Long Reach excavator
- 966M XE wheel loader
- D6N dozer
- 299D2 XHP multi-terrain loader
- 918M compact wheel loader
- TH3510D telehandler
- AP300F, AP355F and AP555F pavers
- 6015B hydraulic mining shovel
Industrial engines meeting EU Stage IV / U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards will be on display in multiple areas with the C7.1 ACERT engine that delivers up to 225 bkW, located in Hall 6 and other Cat power systems exhibited in Hall 4.
Other highlights of the exhibit include a work tool display that demonstrates the versatility of Cat machines, flexible financing and extended protection options from Cat Financial and new information about Cat rental solutions and Cat Certified Used equipment offered through the Cat dealer network.