Fraco Products Ltd
|Address||91, chemin des Patriotes, St-Mathias-sur-Richelieu, QC, J3L 6B6, CA|
About Fraco Products
Fraco is a Canadian manufacturer of mast guided access equipment. Its range of products includes work platforms, construction elevators, industrial lifts, material only hoists and transport platforms.
Established in 1991, Fraco is one of the early pioneers in the North American mast climbing industry. Those years of experience have led Fraco to develop a high level of flexible quality products and an expertise that exceeds our clients expectations throughout the marketplace. Constant innovation and close customer relationships have cemented Fraco's reputation as a leader in the North American mast climbing industry. Our manufacturing presence in other international markets expands this footprint to a global level.
Originally conceived with mason's needs in mind, Fraco's range of equipment has evolved and now finds itself key to numerous other sectors of the construction industry (residential, commercial, institutional, industrial, etc.). Other non-building sectors such as power generation, infrastructures, and mining are also targeted. Fraco's equipment is offered to general and specialized contractors through our broad distribution network.
FRACO AT A GLANCE
- located in St-Mathias-sur-Richelieu, Quebec (25 km south of Montreal)
- more than 175 employees
- 62,000 feet 2 (5,760 m 2 ) of plant facility
- Two branches in Canada (Montreal, QC - Toronto, ON) and three in United States (Baltimore, MD - Detroit, MI - New York, NY)
- Six distributors in Canada and over 15 in United States
- Also present in France, United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, Netherland, Poland, India, Middle East, Taïwan