Michael Haberman, President of Gradall Co., New Philadelphia, Ohio is Chairman of the 2011 CONEXPO-CON/AGG exposition and leads the show's management committee, a group of volunteer business executives overseeing show planning to ensure the event meets industry needs.
Vice Chairman of the show's management committee is Tom Flynn, President of Flynn Ready-Mix Concrete co., Dubuque, Iowa.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG will be held March 22-26, 2011 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, USA. It will be the international gathering place for the construction industries in 2011, with a focus on construction, aggregates and ready mixed concrete. The show is co-located with the IFPE exposition for fluid power/motion control/power transmission.
Haberman has 30 years of experience in the mining and construction equipment field. He began his career as a marketing engineer for walking draglines with Marion Dresser and has held various positions in sales, marketing, and distributor development in the industry. In 2006, he was named president of Gradall Industries Inc. (division of Alamo Group) and is responsible for the Gradall line of telescopic boom excavators and Vacall sewer cleaning and sweeper products. Haberman has been actively involved in CONEXPO-CON/AGG show planning committees since 2002.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 Management Committee Members
Members of the CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 Management Committee, in addition to Michael Haberman and Tom Flynn, are:
- Scott Alexander, President, Johnson Construction Materials, Columbus, Indiana
- Thomas Baird IV, Director Sales and Marketing, CONCO Companies of Springfield, Springfield, Missouri
- Henry Batten, President, Concrete Supply Co., Charlotte, North Carolina
- David Baxter, Director Marketing, JLG/Oshkosh Corp., Hagerstown, Maryland
- Sam Cooper, Global Marketing Support Manager, Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Illinois
- Frank Craddock, Executive Vice President Commerical, Cemex Inc., Houston, Texas
- Gus Edwards, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association, Alexandria, Virginia
- Robert Garbini, President, National Ready Mixed Concrete Association, Silver Spring, Maryland
- Mike Hawbaker, Vice President, Glenn O. Hawbaker Inc., State College, Pennsylvania
- Audrey Hecht, Manager Marketing Communications, Events, Promotions, John Deere Construction & Forestry, Moline, Illinois
- Robert Hund, Executive Vice President Crane Care and Marketing, Manitowoc Co. Inc., Manitowoc, Wisconsin
- Chuck Martz, President and Chief Executive Officer, Link-Belt Construction Equipment Co., Lexington, Kentucky
- Sean McLanahan, President, McLanahan Corp., Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania
- Scott Nelson, Chief Executive Officer, Doosan Infracore International, Atlanta, Georgia
- James Russ, Senior Vice President Construction Materials Division, Essroc Cement Corp., Stevensville, Maryland
- Dennis Slater, President, Association of Equipment Manufacturers, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- David Thomey, Executive Vice President, Maryland Materials Inc., North East, Maryland
- William Wetta, Chief Executive Officer, Dredging Supply Co. Inc., Reserve, Louisiana
- Lynne Woodworth, President and Chief Executive Officer, Stone Construction Equipment Inc., Honeoye, New York
- Julia Zelenock, Director of Marketing North America, Volvo Construction Equipment North America, Asheville, North Carolina