Komptech Americas LLC.
|Address||6345 Downing Street, Denver, CO, 80216, US|
About Komptech Americas
Komptech Americas is a leading North American supplier of machinery and systems for the treatment and processing of solid and organics waste for recycling. Our product range includes over 30 different types of machines that cover all key processes in modern waste handling, including shredding, separating, screening and compost turning. We focus on delivering customer value in everything we do and strive to be the waste industry's technological leader through continual innovation
Crambo Low-Speed Dual-Shaft Shredder
The Crambo is a dual-shaft shredder engineered to deliver high-throughput shredding of the toughest wood and organic waste materials while mixing and blending to provide a homogeneous output.
- Designed to withstand heavy contamination.
- Two counter rotating heavy-duty drums and 134 aggressive teeth.
- Low maintenance, fuel consumption and operating costs.
Terminator Low-Speed Single-Shaft Shredder
The Terminator is a low-speed, high-torque, single-shaft shredder designed to process nearly all types of difficult waste, including heavy contaminated C&D debris, bulky waste, white goods, mattresses, tires and municipal solid waste (MSW).
- Remote-controlled hopper with 11-foot feed opening.
- The hydraulic drum drive can reverse at any time for self-cleaning.
- Achieve variable particle sizes with the adjustable cutting gap and counter comb.
Topturn X4500 Compost Windrow Turner
The Topturn X4500 is a robust windrow turner perfect for small and medium-sized composting operations.
- CAT® C7.1 Tier 4 Final engine meets the latest emissions standards.
- Large-dimension turning drum and patented scraper bar enables high throughput, reduces odor and ensures complete mixing of the windrow outside to in.
- Operate safely and comfortably in the roomy, air conditioned and pressurized cabin.
Topturn X5000 Compost Windrow Turner
The Topturn X5000 delivers consistent performance and optimal windrow pile sizing for any composting operation.
- CAT® C9 Tier 4 Final diesel engine meets the latest emissions standards.
- Cooling system keeps everything cool even under heavy loads and high external temperatures.
- With a simple press of a button, body panels easily convert into roomy maintenance platforms.
Topturn X63 Compost Windrow Turner
The Topturn X63 is a windrow turner designed to handle sites with higher throughput demands.
- CAT® C13 Tier 4 Final/Stage IV or Tier 3/Stage IIIA engine that meets latest emission standards.
- Information system is operated via a large color display that adapts to any working condition.
- Turning drum has a 4'7" (1,400 mm) diameter enabling high throughput with complete mixing.
Multistar S3 Star Screen
The Multistar S3 is the entry-level member of Komptech's mobile star screen line.
- Large 3.2 yd³ or optional 4.6 yd³ hopper with low loading height enables continuous loading.
- Smaller dimensions make mobility easy to maximize machine through multi-site use.
- Options available include wind sifters, screen deck variations, hopper extensions and more.
Multistar L3 Star Screen
The Multistar L3 delivers high throughput across a wide range of applications.
- Large 9.2 yd3 hopper design, active metering drum, inclined floor and scraper conveyor.
- Consistent, even material feeding onto the screen deck through to the extra-wide discharge belt.
- Wear costs are reduced through individually replaceable stars and cleaning elements.
Multistar XL3 Star Screen
The Multistar XL3 is a high-throughput 3- or 2-fraction star screen for medium and large volume producers of mulch, soil and compost.
- Large 9.2 yd3 hopper without blockage, enabling up to 400 yd3/hr of throughput.
- Increased production of finished product with tighter spacing to produce a finer mulch.
- Produces either "double" or "triple" grind finished product.
Multistar XXL-2 Star Screen
The Multistar XXL-2 is a pure 2-fraction star screen built for high-volume mulch producers.
- Extra-large 13 yd3 hopper with active metering drum provides up to 650 yd³/hr of throughput.
- Quickly and easily change the output product size in seconds from 1/2" to 3".
- Quick-change screen deck allows you to swap to different sized decks in under an hour.
Primus Trommel Screen
The Primus is a heavy-duty, mobile drum screen machine built for small to medium-sized topsoil and compost operations. Heavy-duty components and a hydraulic drum drive make the Primus a powerful, cost effective solution to your organic screening needs.
- Horizontal drum delivers consistent output.
- Material rides on screening surface for extremely effective separation.
- Steep side walls in the large 4 yd3 hopper prevent materials from bridging during infeed.
Nemus 2700 Trommel Screen
The Nemus 2700 is a mobile, hydraulic drum screen, available in track or wheeled chassis, that is built for high throughput screening of heavy soil, compost, mulch and waste materials. The Nemus delivers convenient feeding, efficient discharge, quick drum changes, easy operation, and simplified cleaning and maintenance.
- Flexibility to run competitors drum inside machine.
- Optional bag opening knives available.
- Low-wear DRUMGRIP drive with the toughness of a chain and the smoothness of a friction drive.
Hurrikan S Windsifter Separator
The Hurrikan S is a mobile, high-throughput windsifter that removes light fraction plastics, rocks and Fe-metals from screened overs using a patented "pressure-suction" process. Material is first separated by a targeted air knife, then lightweight material is drawn out by a powerful suction blower.
- Effectively removes up to 95% contaminates.
- Compatible with most commercial mobile screening units.
- Features an optional magnetic drum and stone separator.
Stonefex Stone Separator
The Stonefex is a mobile stone separator that removes rocks and heavy inert items from materials such as preshredded green waste or compost overs. Output that was previously difficult to use due to high concentration of stones, can now be easily processed into fuel.
- Wide range of applications such as C&D, log yard cleanup, mulch and compost.
- Separate efficiently without the use of water.
- A wide intake conveyor with adjustable speed allows for the easy loading of material.
Ballistor Ballistic Separator
The Komptech Ballistor combines screening with ballistic separation to separate 2D, 3D and fine fractions from C&D, single stream recyclables, and MSW. The 2-dimensional fraction is shaken clean of impurities as it passes across the screen elements and transported upwards. The 3-dimensional fraction is moved downwards by the ballistic movement and removed. Variable hole sizes of the screen elements further sort the rising material to separate out the fine fraction.
- Efficient electric drive system and low power requirements keep energy costs low.
- Available in four sizes, in either a stationary or mobile version, with options for in-feed hood.
- The sturdy housing simplifies installation, gives efficient access to the screen elements, and reduces operating costs by making it easy to replace the wear elements.