Trimble focuses on connectivity, compact machines, and sustainability at CONEXPO 2023
Trimble will highlight solutions focused on connected construction, compact machines, and environmental sustainability at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023. Trimble product experts will provide technology demonstrations, answer questions, and discuss technology solutions that give contractors the right insight at the right time.
Trimble connected construction technology streamlines communication and collaboration throughout the construction lifecycle. The company's technology connects people, machines, and projects to deliver real-time data to infrastructure owners, engineering firms, and civil contractors. These solutions and more will be on display in the Trimble booth( #W41522 in the West Hall). Specifically, Trimble will highlight the following:
- A new machine guidance solution designed to be versatile, portable, and easy to use. The new solution gives small site and utility contractors an entry point into construction technology.
- The Trimble Earthworks machine control platform, and specifically the Trimble Earthworks for Soil Compactors – Horizontal Steering Control technology, which is one of the top 10 finalists for the CONEXPO-CON/AGG Next Level Awards Program. Trimble will also be sharing the results of a recent study that sets a standard for the expected reduction in greenhouse gas emissions through semi-autonomous compaction operations.
- Trimble ERP, estimating and project management solutions, including Viewpoint, ProjectSight, and the recently-acquired B2W software solution.
- Trimble solutions in robotics, including live demos of Spot, the Boston Dynamics robot dog, equipped with the Trimble X7 laser scanner. Trimble worked with Boston Dynamics' Spot robot to integrate hardware and software to provide a completely autonomous laser scanning solution for progress tracking.
In addition to the company's booth, CONEXPO attendees can also hear from Trimble experts in the following education sessions:
- Sustainability 101 – Wednesday, March 15 from 9:30 to 10:15 a.m. with Dietmar Grimm, vice president of corporate strategy and sustainability solutions at Trimble.
- Asphalt Paving Technologies Moving Operations into the Future - Wednesday, March 15 from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. with Kevin Garcia, general manager of Civil Specialty Solutions at Trimble.
- Alleviating Worker Shortage With Task Automation – Thursday, March 16 from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. with Cameron Clark, earthmoving industry director for Trimble Civil Infrastructure Solutions.
- Operationalizing Robotics and Autonomous Equipment – Friday, March 17 from 9:30 to 10:15 a.m. with David Burczyk, construction robotics lead at Trimble.
935 Stewart Drive
March 14-18, 2023
Las Vegas, NV