Ritchie Bros. to sell over 11,000 items in one of Canada's largest equipment auctions
Ritchie Bros. will sell more than 11,000 items for 1,400+ consignors in one of Canada's largest equipment auction of the year. The auction will take place from May 2 to 7, 2022, and will be held at the company's site in Edmonton, Alberta, with bidding available online, via mobile app, and in-person.
"We've put together a fantastic lineup of late-model equipment and trucks, with our Edmonton site now open for testing and inspecting items, or you can inspect virtually online with 360o videos of items," said Andrew Lutic, regional sales manager at Ritchie Bros. "This year we have seen incredibly strong demand for used equipment, so I encourage interested bidders to start watchlisting their favourite items online now and to get their bids in early via PriorityBid. You can never bid too early, only too late."
Equipment highlights in the May Edmonton auction include 270+ truck tractors, 190+ excavators, 130+ skid steers, 120+ dozers, 100+ forklifts, 60+ aerial work forms, 40+ agricultural tractors, and 950+ trailers. All items will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices.
"Our massive Edmonton auction features multiple complete dispersals and major fleet realignments from some of the most well-respected contractors in Alberta," added Mr. Lutic. "We have a premier package of close to 700 items for Crow Enterprises Ltd. that includes a ton of late-model construction gear, like Cat 745 & 730C2 articulated dump trucks, Cat D10T, D8T, and D6T dozers, Hitachi excavators, Cat 14H VHP motor graders, and lot more."
The schedule of the Ritchie Bros. Edmonton auction
- Day One (May 2): Truck tractors, cab & chassis, log trucks, buses, flatbed trucks, service trucks, fuel & lube trucks, utility trucks, reefer vans, plow trucks, stone spreaders, and dump trucks.
- Day Two (May 3): Wheel loaders, loader backhoes, motor graders, motor scrapers, rock trucks, articulated dump trucks, water trucks, tank trucks, vac trucks, oil & gas trucks, boom trucks, bed trucks, and winch trucks.
- Day Three (May 4): Dozers, compact track loaders, skid steer loaders, pipelayers, tack tractors, belly dump trailers, side dump trailers, end dump trailers, lowboys, and power pack units.
- Day Four (May 5): Excavators, cranes, log loaders, skidders, feller bunchers, delimbers, mulchers, stump grinders, dumpers, trenchers, directional drills, compactors, forklifts, conveyers, and camp equipment.
- Day Five & Six (May 6 & 7): Timed Auction Lot closings.
9500 Glenlyon Parkway
CA, V5J 0C6