The Doosan DL250-7 wheel loader has smart technologies to amplify operator's ability to scoop, carry and load more material — while maximizing power and efficiency. Exceptional lift heights and generous bucket capacities help operators power through the heaviest loads. The standard Z-bar lift arm delivers excellent breakout force for digging in tough materials. There's also a high-lift option for maximum dumping height. Both are ideal for heavy lifting in loading applications, with rapid bucket movement and proper angle positioning for precision performance. Customers can add a larger, optional counterweight for even more lifting flexibility.
Specs of the DL250-7 wheel loader:
- Horsepower: 172 hp (128 kW)
- Operating weight: 30,528 lb. (13,847 kg)
- Bucket capacity, heaped: 3.3 cu. yd. (2.5 m3)
- Static tipping load, full turn: 21,134 lb. (9,586 kg)
- Dump height, 45 degrees: 9 ft. 2 in. (2.8 m)
- Dump reach, 45 degrees: 3 ft. 6 in. (1.1 m)