The one-stop shop for any steel building solution: any size, anywhere
Future Buildings and TORO Steel Buildings have created a convenient, single source for any prefabricated steel building or roofing system called BUILDINGS FOR MINING. They formed this unique division as a practical way to offer the convenience of structural solutions in both the arch design and the straight wall styles.
Future Buildings and TORO Steel Buildings recognized that specifications and budgets will differ immensely from project to project and site to site that the locations. BUILDINGS FOR MINING was formed so that clients could utilize the building products and expertise from one or both companies where it made sense. In some cases, the clear span arch design is the ideal product and in others, the straight wall format is the only viable solution. Either way, the client is always receiving the best structure for that particular project’s requirements. Sometimes both building styles have been procured to complete what was needed for a project.
The specialists and engineering teams at BUILDINGS FOR MINING can design and manufacture any style prefabricated steel building – for any application, in any size, to ship anywhere in the world.
They have supplied buildings to numerous mining companies for diverse applications that have met rigid timelines, remote construction locations and inflexible project budgets.
With decades of experience in design-to-delivery project management, the teams at BUILDINGS FOR MINING have recommended, designed, manufactured and shipped steel building solutions for:
• warehousing and equipment storage
• vehicle and heavy machinery garages
• bulk storage structures
• core sampling facilities
• conveyor covers
• milling operations
• dormitory housing and personnel buildings
• well shelters
• roofing systems
With a total cost of ownership approach and a corporate mandate for Green Building practices and environmental impact accountability, both Future and TORO Steel Buildings operate in-line with what a mining operation would expect from a preferred supply partner. The manufacturing facilities as well as the design and engineering office have stringent quality and performance metrics compliant with all industry regulations. Their corporate mandate is to be:
• Experts in assessing schedule impact and additional safety factors and integrating the products and services to deliver steel buildings that are code compliant, on-time and on-budget;
• Very experienced in the procurement policies and practices of First Nations and the Inuit after decades of supply partnering with many bands and groups; and
• Fully bilingual and able to provide customer service, manuals and support materials in French as well as many other international languages.