Three Canadian dealers among Doosan's top-performing in 2019
Doosan Infracore North America has named its top-performing dealers of 2019, including three Canadian dealers.
"Our top Doosan dealers set the bar for the entire dealer organization," says Todd Roecker, Doosan Director of Dealer Management and Marketing. "To achieve this recognition, these top-performing Doosan dealers performed at high levels in terms of sales, parts and service capabilities, in their respective markets."
The top 2019 Doosan dealers include (headquarters in parentheses):
- Barry Equipment Co. (Webster, Massachusetts)
- Best Line Leasing, Inc. (Allentown, Pennsylvania)
- Bobcat of Hamilton Ltd (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Bobcat of Mandan Inc. (Mandan, North Dakota)
- CG Equipment (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Coastal Machinery (Pensacola, Florida)
- Eastrock Inc. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Equipment East, LLC (Dracut, Massachusetts)
- Equipment Rentals, Inc. (Watertown, New York)
- Wilson BC Companies, LLC (Central Point, Oregon)
Searching for the best-performing excavator? Your search ends here. We tested the Volvo EC350E and EC380E against a leading competitor in three different tests: trenching, truck loading and lifting capacity at reach. The results show a 20% difference in cost-per-ton, a 15% difference in tons-per-hour and a 12% difference in both operating costs and lifting capacity. See the results and put an end to your search for the best excavator.