ESCO releases heavy-duty plate lip bucket attachment
The HDP configuration is ESCO's most popular construction excavator bucket
Adding to ESCO's comprehensive line of attachments designed to meet the needs of contractors, rental customers, and quarry operators is the ESCO Heavy Duty Plate Lip Bucket (HDP). For use in general excavating such as dense clay, compacted soil, or loosely embedded rock (gravel) conditions, the HDP configuration is ESCO's most popular construction excavator bucket.
Standard Features of the ESCO HDP bucket include:
• Premium Ultralok tooth equipment delivers optimum digging performance
• Point options available to match any machine and application
• Triple taper design ensures faster loading and cleaner dumping
• AR 400 full width bottom wear runner and side wear strips
• One-piece, side reinforcing plate that provides structural integrity
• Tough, T-1 steel plate lip provides long life and durability
• Strong formed double beam providing increased torsion resistance
• Replaceable cast steel alloy, bolt-on wing shrouds
More from Attachments
A bottleneck of haulers waiting to be loaded is inefficient. Idle machines burn unnecessary fuel, increase maintenance costs and decrease resale values when you're ready to trade them in.
When you pair the new Volvo EC950F crawler excavator and A60H articulated hauler, you can load trucks faster. The EC950F can utilize a 10-yard bucket to fill a 60-ton capacity A60H in only four passes — reducing passes lowers fuel consumption and drastically speeds up cycle times to keep your haulers moving. See how the massive EC950F and A60H improve cycle times and more to boost your profitability.