ESCO releases heavy-duty plate lip bucket attachment
The HDP configuration is ESCO's most popular construction excavator bucket
Adding to ESCO's comprehensive line of attachments designed to meet the needs of contractors, rental customers, and quarry operators is the ESCO Heavy Duty Plate Lip Bucket (HDP). For use in general excavating such as dense clay, compacted soil, or loosely embedded rock (gravel) conditions, the HDP configuration is ESCO's most popular construction excavator bucket.
Standard Features of the ESCO HDP bucket include:
• Premium Ultralok tooth equipment delivers optimum digging performance
• Point options available to match any machine and application
• Triple taper design ensures faster loading and cleaner dumping
• AR 400 full width bottom wear runner and side wear strips
• One-piece, side reinforcing plate that provides structural integrity
• Tough, T-1 steel plate lip provides long life and durability
• Strong formed double beam providing increased torsion resistance
• Replaceable cast steel alloy, bolt-on wing shrouds
Searching for the best-performing excavator? Your search ends here. We tested the Volvo EC350E and EC380E against a leading competitor in three different tests: trenching, truck loading and lifting capacity at reach. The results show a 20% difference in cost-per-ton, a 15% difference in tons-per-hour and a 12% difference in both operating costs and lifting capacity. See the results and put an end to your search for the best excavator.