LBX introduces new Link-Belt scrap and contractor grapples
LSG Series Scrap Grapples and LCG Series Contractor Handling Grapples now available
LBX has introduced Link-Belt LSG Series Scrap Grapples and LCG Series Contractor Handling Grapples designed for scrap handling, construction and demolition sorting, and bulk material handling.
LSG Series work tools
The Link-Belt Scrap Grapple is a low-maintenance, high-capacity orange peel grapple designed for high-volume scrapyard processing. Available in four models, the LSG features:
- Reverse-mounted cylinders protect rods from damage
- Multiple tine and spade styles for all types of scrap material
- All tine styles feature fully boxed construction for strength and durability
- Overall footprint easily fits inside trailers
- A heavy-duty guarding system that completely protects cylinders and internal components yet is easily removed for maintenance
- Identical hardened steel bearings with dust seals at all pivot points that protect against external debris
- Large bore hydraulic cylinders for maximum clamping force
- High-torque continuous 360-degree rotation
- Abrasion-resistant steel tips that are easily replaced with a simple perimeter weld
LCG Series work tools
The LCG is available with perforated or heavy-duty ribbed tines that close at a very flat angle to assist in compacting material. Maximum crushing force densifies material while the strong rotation system resists back-driving forces.
Available in three models, the LCG key features include:
- Single cylinder with dual drag links minimizes the number of moving parts and simplifies the hydraulic system
- Streamlined tine, frame and linkage design with easy-to-locate grease fittings simplifies maintenance
- Oversized cylinder design incorporates rod protection, maximum crushing force to densify material, bolt-on gland cap for durability, and easy maintenance
- Large recessed side covers provide easy access to internal components while protecting the cover fasteners
All LSG and LCG tools are covered by a full 1-year/1,800-hour (whichever occurs first) Standard Limited Warranty.
More from Attachments
A bottleneck of haulers waiting to be loaded is inefficient. Idle machines burn unnecessary fuel, increase maintenance costs and decrease resale values when you're ready to trade them in.
When you pair the new Volvo EC950F crawler excavator and A60H articulated hauler, you can load trucks faster. The EC950F can utilize a 10-yard bucket to fill a 60-ton capacity A60H in only four passes — reducing passes lowers fuel consumption and drastically speeds up cycle times to keep your haulers moving. See how the massive EC950F and A60H improve cycle times and more to boost your profitability.