Generac to showcase latest industry solutions at CONEXPO 2020
Company will display its Generac Mobile, Generac Pro and Generac Industrial lines
In addition to new products, the assortment of equipment showcased by Generac will also include of the following:
- MLTS with new and improved features
- New Hybrid LED light tower
- New Solar light tower
- New MLT4060KVCAN LED light tower
- New MTP8-inch Trash Pump
- New and improved MDG25 diesel generator
- New MFH900 flameless heater
- LINKTower Electric LED light tower
- iQ3500 Inverter Generator
- GP3500io Inverter Generator
- XC8000E Series Portable Generator
- Walk-Behind Field and Brush Mowers with 26-inch and 30-inch cut
- New spark ignited 4.5L engine inside of a level 2 sound attenuated enclosure
- New TX 200A & New TX 400A switches
- Manual PSTS switches
Many of the products under the Generac Pro brand are powered by the company's G-Force engines, originally designed specifically for generator applications and first introduced on the company's XC Series portable generators.
215 Power Drive
More from Light Equipment
A bottleneck of haulers waiting to be loaded is inefficient. Idle machines burn unnecessary fuel, increase maintenance costs and decrease resale values when you're ready to trade them in.
When you pair the new Volvo EC950F crawler excavator and A60H articulated hauler, you can load trucks faster. The EC950F can utilize a 10-yard bucket to fill a 60-ton capacity A60H in only four passes — reducing passes lowers fuel consumption and drastically speeds up cycle times to keep your haulers moving. See how the massive EC950F and A60H improve cycle times and more to boost your profitability.