Nine vocational trucks take the stage for Kenworth at CONEXPO
Featured trucks also include a W990 dump truck, C500 heavy hauler and T270 vacuum truck
Kenworth will display nine vocational trucks at its booth during CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020. The vocational flagship Kenworth T880 leads the way with six different configurations showcased, useful for both vocational fleets and truck operators in bulk haul, mixer, dump, heavy haul, oilfield, logging and refuse applications.
The T880 is available in day cab, 40-inch flat top sleeper, 52-inch and 76-inch mid-roof sleeper, T880S set-forward front axle, and T880S twin steer configurations.
The Kenworth lineup at CONEXPO-CON/AGG includes:
- TT80 with Con-Tech 12-yard BridgeKing mixer and 430-hp PACCAR MX-11 engine from Lehigh Hanson.
- T880 with a Beck 11-yard Vortex paver, 430-hp PACCAR MX-11 engine, and PACCAR 20K front axles from Wayne Davis Concrete.
- T880 with a Schwing S 32X 32-meter truck-mounted concrete pump, 455-hp PACCAR MX-13 engine and Allison 4500RDS 6-speed automatic transmission provided by Hunter Concrete Pumping.
- T880 with a Custom Truck crane, 505-hp engine and Allison 4700RDS 7-speed automatic transmission.
- T880 with a 52-inch mid-roof sleeper, Altec Effer crane and 565-hp engine with 2,000 ft-lb of torque.
- T880S with a McNeilus 11.5-yard M80 paver drum, 430-hp PACCAR MX-11 engine and Allison 4700RDS 7-speed transmission provided by CalPortland.
Other featured Kenworth trucks are a W990 dump truck, C500 heavy hauler and T270 vacuum truck.
The Kenworth W990 is equipped with an OSW Equipment and Repair tapered dump body, 485-hp PACCAR MX-13 engine, and Kenworth Limited Edition Midnight Black interior. The Kenworth C500 heavy hauler has a 605 hp engine with 2,050 ft-lb of torque and Allison 6620 SP CEC5 transmission. The Kenworth T270 is equipped with a TRUVAC Paradigm vacuum excavator, 330-hp PACCAR PX-9 engine and Allison 3000RDS 6-speed transmission.
"Kenworth's strong vocational line-up is designed for low operating costs, durability, and excellent performance in challenging applications. Kenworth customers can depend on our trucks to get the job done in their specific vocational application," said Laura Bloch, Kenworth assistant general manager for sales and marketing.