Skyjack app gives operators critical machine info in real time
ELEVATE Live is available on all Skyjack equipment, whether or not ELEVATE telematics is installed
Skyjack has launched a digital product that directly links equipment operators to the machines they're working on. ELEVATE Live provides access to critical machine information, including the machine's current state of health, pre-use inspection guides, and familiarization materials through a simple QR code.
Providing operators live data on machine health has always been a difficult task due to the complexity of providing login credentials to all the personnel on an often changing jobsite. ELEVATE Live provides immediate access to that data for the operator right at the machine and without the burden of password.
ELEVATE Live is available on all Skyjack equipment, whether or not ELEVATE telematics is installed. If a machine has ELEVATE telematics installed, the operator will see the machine's state of health including a simple percentage of battery life, last charge date, and recommended charging action. This information is made available through ELEVATE's new Battery Management System. On a combustion machine engine faults and daily usage metrics are displayed.
If a machine doesn't have ELEVATE telematics installed, the operator still has access to:
- Operator manuals: standard paper copies are still on the machine, however a digital copy complete with a search function saves time searching for specific text on site;
- Familiarization videos: brief visual overviews of the machine;
- Serialized machine information: specific information to the machine including parts manuals and specification sheets
- Emergency lowering procedures: how-to guide in case the operator or occupant is unable to bring the lift safely to ground level;
- Pre-use checklist: visual guides for pre-use inspection;
- Quickstart guide: a symbol-based, non-language specific overview of how to get started and best practices for use.
Skyjack included these materials into ELEVATE Live as a way to help rental companies and operators meet their obligations under the new ANSI standards.
As one of the latest models in the R2-Series excavator lineup, the Bobcat® E88 delivers durability, performance and quality for more productivity. Technically speaking, it's a compact machine, but it brings big performance with its redesigned engine and optimized lift performance, plus undercarriage and counterweight improvements. All these enhancements make this excavator one of the highest-performing models in its size class. With impressive over-the-side lift capacity, you can dig with greater confidence over the side of the machine. Put it to the test against similar models from other manufacturers. You'll see that the E88 can outwork the competition.