Trackunit adds four productivity capabilities to Trackunit Manager platform
Capabilities to improve access to critical machine data and machine insights
Trackunit has made a range of enhancements to its Trackunit Manager platform and Iris technology solutions for manufacturers, owners and renters of off-highway equipment.
Machine Insights supports a mixed fleet with a diverse range of telematics hardware. Available for any machine fitted with Trackunit Raw, Spot or with AEMP2.0/ ISO 15143-3 compliant hardware, it overcomes the challenges of integrating data from third party telematics providers, and eliminates time wasted searching for machine information from different systems.
The enhancements facilitate:
- Relieving the pressure on tight construction margins through reduced service costs.
- Supports a mixed fleet with a mix of telematics hardware, standardizing and streamlining heterogenous data sources and inconsistent data definitions in one place to create metrics that everyone can believe in.
- Machine-specific insights, such as battery health, fuel consumption and true utilization that are continuously calculated by Trackunit's analytics engine, creating actionable results.
On a busy site environment, operators and owners need to be able to cut through the noise and quickly and clearly understand each machine's current operating state. The Machine Event log ensures:
- Data is consolidated, analyzed and clustered into hierarchical peak events depending on the influence on machine health, e.g. missed services, machine threshold breaches, CAN bus errors, and machine-based as well as user-defined alarms.
- Visualizes machine events allowing the operator / owner to drill down into peak events and clusters to identify problems earlier and schedule remedial action before a serious fault or breakdown occurs, increasing machine and operator uptime and extending machine life.
In collaboration with OEM machine data suppliers, Machine 360 connects to external databases to get detailed machine specifications for every machine in Trackunit's ecosystem that already has some meta data (brand, model and category). The new feature means users may get up to 100 additional data points delivered right to their fleet management software.
Trackunit Iris, the company's secure, open, cloud-based productivity platform now further supports construction industry AEMP2.0/ ISO 15143-3 for data communications. The standard enables high-quality, compliant data feeds to be easily connected to the Trackunit ecosystem for fleet-wide analytics and remote diagnostics in a single pane of glass for any rental or contractor operating with mixed telematics solutions.
Searching for the best-performing excavator? Your search ends here. We tested the Volvo EC350E and EC380E against a leading competitor in three different tests: trenching, truck loading and lifting capacity at reach. The results show a 20% difference in cost-per-ton, a 15% difference in tons-per-hour and a 12% difference in both operating costs and lifting capacity. See the results and put an end to your search for the best excavator.