Ritchie Bros. to hold Las Vegas auction during CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020
Thousands of bidders are expected to attend
Bidders can participate in the Ritchie Bros.' auction without having to miss CONEXPO, as Ritchie Bros.' PriorityBid functionality allows customers to place bids on items online days ahead of the auction, or customers can participate live and real-time right from the trade show floor via Ritchie Bros.' mobile application. Bidders can also participate in person at the auction site.
For large consignments, Ritchie Bros. is offering sellers across the United States the option of selling their assets in Las Vegas virtually. Equipment will remain on the consignor's property and be sold by photo at Ritchie Bros.' auction site.
More than 100 companies have already consigned equipment to the March Las Vegas auction, including companies from overseas. Early consignment highlights include:
- A 2018 Caterpillar D7E dozer
- Three Caterpillar 336FL excavators
- Two 2018 Caterpillar 336NG excavators
- Two 2018 Caterpillar 950 wheel loaders
- Three 2018 Caterpillar 320NG excavators
- Three 2017 Komatsu PC360LC-11 excavators