Felling Trailers to debut air operated bi-fold ramps at CONEXPO 2020
Company will be exhibiting both an FT-16 IT-I industrial tilt and an FT-50-3 LP tag trailer
The FT-16 IT-I is a drop deck tilt trailer with a 5' stationary deck and an 18' tilt deck. The trailer is equipped with a removable attachment rack that is mounted on the front stationary deck. The attachment rack provides functional space for equipment attachments such as buckets, trenchers, etc. with multiple securement points with rub rail stake pockets along with bolt-on tubes on the roadside for storage of shovels and brooms.
Felling Model FT-16IT-I
- 5' Stationary Platform + 18' Tilt Deck
- Auto Tilt Deck Latch Mechanism
- 2 - 8,000lb Axles w/ Torsion Suspension
- 215/75R17.5 Tires on Plate Wheels
- Blackwood Rubber Infused Decking
- Pallet Fork Holder
- Toolbox w/ Lockable Cover In Hitch
- Dual Cushion Cylinder Tilt w/ Lock Valve
- Twin 12k Drop Leg Jacks
- Removable Attachment Rack on Stationary Platform
- Sublime Green Paint
The FT-50-3 LP Low Profile Tag, 25-ton load capacity trailer features Felling's Air Operated Bi-Fold ramps. The Air Bi-Fold Ramps are 45" wide by 11' (7.5' +3.5') wood inlaid and include three air tanks. The ramps' length provides the operator with a gentler, more gradual incline to provide ease in loading/unloading with its 9.5º load angle and 8º with the option of air ride suspension when the air is dropped. Felling Trailers' Air-Ramp technology allows operators to use the tow vehicles' onboard air system to power the ramps, eliminating the maintenance of an onboard electric/hydraulic system.
Felling Model FT-50-3 LP with Air Bi-Fold Ramps
- 26' Main Deck Length Plus 6' Double Incline Beavertail, Apitong Decking
- 45' Wide x 11' (7.5' + 3.5') Bi-Fold Air Operated, Apitong Inlaid Ramps
- Air Brakes, 17.5" Ridewell Air Disc Brakes
- 25K Ridewell Oil Bath Axles
- 55" Spread, Ridewell 240 Air Ride with Dump Valve Suspension
- Air Lift Axle on 1st Axle
- 235/75R 17.5" Tires on 8 Bolt Aluminum Alcoa Dura Brite Wheels
- 140,000 lb Twin 2-Speed Jack (39,000 lb. Lift Capacity)
More from Roadbuilding
The all-new CASE TR340B compact track loader — operating at 90 horsepower with a 3,400-pound rated operating capacity — is the most powerful radial-lift CTL in the CASE lineup. Its all-new 8-inch LCD display improves on industry-leading CASE visibility with a new backup camera that is viewable in both forward and reverse operation. The display also showcases critical operating information and "trip" details. All-new electro-hydraulic controls, managed through the display, make it easier than ever for operators to dial CASE CTLs into specific application demands. All new cab controls and joysticks make the new TR340B easy to own and operate.
Industries such as construction, mining, energy, utilities and forestry, face many challenges when it comes to tracking assets and employees. Equipment often has to be transferred between locations, or monitored while it is dormant during off seasons. Lone workers may have to travel long distances or visit multiple sites during the course of their activities. And, all of this is further complicated today with shifting supply chains and economic realities putting further strain on the bottom line.