This heavy-duty power rake with simultaneous angle and tilt from Progressive Group is designed for the toughest environments and is available from 1.5 m (60 inches) to 2.2 m (86 inches).
• Twin direct-drive hydraulic motors – no chains to wear and break.
• 152-mm (6-inch) drum processes material quicker than larger drums.
• 20 degree angle plus 12 degrees tilt either direction; angle and tilt forward or reverse on the go.
• Internal protected bearing, largest in class.
• Removable, easily adjustable stone guards; removable, reversible side wings.
• Tungsten-tipped teeth.
• Adjustable hitch plate for perfect height.
• Retracting wheels, mounted independent of drum.
• Sealed and lifetime lubricated with no greasing required.
Check out Heavy Equipment Guide's Annual Attachments Guide for 2019 in the April issue.
As one of the latest models in the R2-Series excavator lineup, the Bobcat® E88 delivers durability, performance and quality for more productivity. Technically speaking, it's a compact machine, but it brings big performance with its redesigned engine and optimized lift performance, plus undercarriage and counterweight improvements. All these enhancements make this excavator one of the highest-performing models in its size class. With impressive over-the-side lift capacity, you can dig with greater confidence over the side of the machine. Put it to the test against similar models from other manufacturers. You'll see that the E88 can outwork the competition.