Ligchine SpiderScreed is a lightweight, ultra-maneuverable drive-in screed
The SpiderScreed addresses the issues of drive-in screeds such as weight, power, navigation, and levelling capabilities. The SpiderScreed is ideal for concrete placements on upper decks, residential applications, slab-on-grade and 3D surfaces.
A tubular aluminum main and screed head frame makes the SpiderScreed the lightest drive-in screed featuring an auger screed head or a smooth roller for multi-directional use. High-speed electric actuators drive Ligchine's patented machine levelling system that produces superior FF/FL numbers.
Ligchine's Versa-Drive system allows for unmatched machine movement, screeding control and speed.
Other features include:
- Levelling Systems:
- Laser: Two Topcon LS-B110 receivers
- Tracker: Two Topcon ST-2 Sonic Trackers (optional)
- LPS: Topcon robotic total station control (optional)
- Independent hydraulic front wheel drive system. Wheels are linked together in unison achieving zero turn, parallel, and lateral steering and drive motions.
- Also includes an Eaton keypad for operator controls and a Parker MD4 7-inch touchscreen display for systems/diagnostic status
- Weighs 1,280 pounds / 581 kg.
- Width – 94 inches / 239 cm
- Length – 69 inches / 175 cm
- Height (to lift lugs):
- Extended: 70 inches / 178 cm
- Retracted: 59 inches / 150 cm
- Powered by a Honda GX630 – 20.8 hp / 15.5 kW
- Screed Head:
- 10 feet / 3.1. m
- 8 feet / 2.4 m (optional)
As one of the latest models in the R2-Series excavator lineup, the Bobcat® E88 delivers durability, performance and quality for more productivity. Technically speaking, it's a compact machine, but it brings big performance with its redesigned engine and optimized lift performance, plus undercarriage and counterweight improvements. All these enhancements make this excavator one of the highest-performing models in its size class. With impressive over-the-side lift capacity, you can dig with greater confidence over the side of the machine. Put it to the test against similar models from other manufacturers. You'll see that the E88 can outwork the competition.