Ligchine SpiderScreed is a lightweight, ultra-maneuverable drive-in screed
The SpiderScreed addresses the issues of drive-in screeds such as weight, power, navigation, and levelling capabilities. The SpiderScreed is ideal for concrete placements on upper decks, residential applications, slab-on-grade and 3D surfaces.
A tubular aluminum main and screed head frame makes the SpiderScreed the lightest drive-in screed featuring an auger screed head or a smooth roller for multi-directional use. High-speed electric actuators drive Ligchine's patented machine levelling system that produces superior FF/FL numbers.
Ligchine's Versa-Drive system allows for unmatched machine movement, screeding control and speed.
Other features include:
- Levelling Systems:
- Laser: Two Topcon LS-B110 receivers
- Tracker: Two Topcon ST-2 Sonic Trackers (optional)
- LPS: Topcon robotic total station control (optional)
- Independent hydraulic front wheel drive system. Wheels are linked together in unison achieving zero turn, parallel, and lateral steering and drive motions.
- Also includes an Eaton keypad for operator controls and a Parker MD4 7-inch touchscreen display for systems/diagnostic status
- Weighs 1,280 pounds / 581 kg.
- Width – 94 inches / 239 cm
- Length – 69 inches / 175 cm
- Height (to lift lugs):
- Extended: 70 inches / 178 cm
- Retracted: 59 inches / 150 cm
- Powered by a Honda GX630 – 20.8 hp / 15.5 kW
- Screed Head:
- 10 feet / 3.1. m
- 8 feet / 2.4 m (optional)