Ligchine SpiderScreed is a lightweight, ultra-maneuverable drive-in screed
The SpiderScreed addresses the issues of drive-in screeds such as weight, power, navigation, and levelling capabilities. The SpiderScreed is ideal for concrete placements on upper decks, residential applications, slab-on-grade and 3D surfaces.
A tubular aluminum main and screed head frame makes the SpiderScreed the lightest drive-in screed featuring an auger screed head or a smooth roller for multi-directional use. High-speed electric actuators drive Ligchine's patented machine levelling system that produces superior FF/FL numbers.
Ligchine's Versa-Drive system allows for unmatched machine movement, screeding control and speed.
Other features include:
- Levelling Systems:
- Laser: Two Topcon LS-B110 receivers
- Tracker: Two Topcon ST-2 Sonic Trackers (optional)
- LPS: Topcon robotic total station control (optional)
- Independent hydraulic front wheel drive system. Wheels are linked together in unison achieving zero turn, parallel, and lateral steering and drive motions.
- Also includes an Eaton keypad for operator controls and a Parker MD4 7-inch touchscreen display for systems/diagnostic status
- Weighs 1,280 pounds / 581 kg.
- Width – 94 inches / 239 cm
- Length – 69 inches / 175 cm
- Height (to lift lugs):
- Extended: 70 inches / 178 cm
- Retracted: 59 inches / 150 cm
- Powered by a Honda GX630 – 20.8 hp / 15.5 kW
- Screed Head:
- 10 feet / 3.1. m
- 8 feet / 2.4 m (optional)
More from Concrete Construction
The all-new CASE TR340B compact track loader — operating at 90 horsepower with a 3,400-pound rated operating capacity — is the most powerful radial-lift CTL in the CASE lineup. Its all-new 8-inch LCD display improves on industry-leading CASE visibility with a new backup camera that is viewable in both forward and reverse operation. The display also showcases critical operating information and "trip" details. All-new electro-hydraulic controls, managed through the display, make it easier than ever for operators to dial CASE CTLs into specific application demands. All new cab controls and joysticks make the new TR340B easy to own and operate.
Industries such as construction, mining, energy, utilities and forestry, face many challenges when it comes to tracking assets and employees. Equipment often has to be transferred between locations, or monitored while it is dormant during off seasons. Lone workers may have to travel long distances or visit multiple sites during the course of their activities. And, all of this is further complicated today with shifting supply chains and economic realities putting further strain on the bottom line.