GSSI has launched a new video series as part of their GPR training academy. The video series features short and informative videos focusing on individual product lines to help users through frequently asked questions.
The first series is on the StructureScan Mini XT – the newest generation of GSSI's popular all-in-one concrete inspection GPR system. The video segments include:
- Getting Started – Simple steps to get the StructureScan Mini XT up and running.
- How to use the StructureScan Mini XT LineTrac accessory – Adds the ability to detect AC power and induced RF energy present in conduits.
- Working with the Palm XT miniaturized GPR antenna – Gives users unparalleled access in tightly spaced areas and enables overhead scanning.
- Set Dielectric function – Use this to calibrate the dielectric, which is critical for estimating accurate depths of subsurface targets.
- Collecting a 3D grid – Instructions on setting up the grid and collecting data.
Watch the rest of the videos here:
As one of the latest models in the R2-Series excavator lineup, the Bobcat® E88 delivers durability, performance and quality for more productivity. Technically speaking, it's a compact machine, but it brings big performance with its redesigned engine and optimized lift performance, plus undercarriage and counterweight improvements. All these enhancements make this excavator one of the highest-performing models in its size class. With impressive over-the-side lift capacity, you can dig with greater confidence over the side of the machine. Put it to the test against similar models from other manufacturers. You'll see that the E88 can outwork the competition.