For use with excavators in the 21 to 50 ton range, these attachments from NPK easily crush through reinforced concrete allowing for faster, more efficient separation of concrete and steel rebar for primary and secondary demolition.
• Abrasion-resistant, high-strength alloy steel teeth decreases wear and increases durability.
• Optional 360-degree power rotation for maximum versatility.
• NPK's exclusive hydraulic intensifier system provides faster cycle times while requiring less flow and pressure from the carrier when compared with units using larger cylinders.
• Bolt-on replaceable tooth plate on the movable jaw.
• "A" models also utilize bolt-on tooth plate on the fixed jaw.
Check out Heavy Equipment Guide's Annual Attachments Guide for 2019 in the April issue.
As one of the latest models in the R2-Series excavator lineup, the Bobcat® E88 delivers durability, performance and quality for more productivity. Technically speaking, it's a compact machine, but it brings big performance with its redesigned engine and optimized lift performance, plus undercarriage and counterweight improvements. All these enhancements make this excavator one of the highest-performing models in its size class. With impressive over-the-side lift capacity, you can dig with greater confidence over the side of the machine. Put it to the test against similar models from other manufacturers. You'll see that the E88 can outwork the competition.