John Deere offers six new rock and scrap grapple buckets
John Deere has introduced the GS66B, GS72B, GS78B, GS84B scrap grapple buckets and GR72B and GR84B rock grapple buckets.
• Two independent-action grapples.
• A 620-mm (24.4-inch) wide grapple arm and grapple stance width of 1,540 mm (60.6 inches) on the GS66 and GS72/GR72; 1660 mm (65.3 inches) on the GS78 and GS84/GR84.
• Bolt-on side plates and pre-drilled cutting edges for optional bolt-on, replaceable edges.
• Greaseable and hardened 31.8-mm (1.25-inch) pins, along with increased cylinder specifications.
• 90-degree hydraulic quick couplers.
• Cylinder guards.
Check out Heavy Equipment Guide's Annual Attachments Guide for 2019 in the April issue.