John Deere has introduced the GS66B, GS72B, GS78B, GS84B scrap grapple buckets and GR72B and GR84B rock grapple buckets.
• Two independent-action grapples.
• A 620-mm (24.4-inch) wide grapple arm and grapple stance width of 1,540 mm (60.6 inches) on the GS66 and GS72/GR72; 1660 mm (65.3 inches) on the GS78 and GS84/GR84.
• Bolt-on side plates and pre-drilled cutting edges for optional bolt-on, replaceable edges.
• Greaseable and hardened 31.8-mm (1.25-inch) pins, along with increased cylinder specifications.
• 90-degree hydraulic quick couplers.
• Cylinder guards.
Check out Heavy Equipment Guide's Annual Attachments Guide for 2019 in the April issue.
As one of the latest models in the R2-Series excavator lineup, the Bobcat® E88 delivers durability, performance and quality for more productivity. Technically speaking, it's a compact machine, but it brings big performance with its redesigned engine and optimized lift performance, plus undercarriage and counterweight improvements. All these enhancements make this excavator one of the highest-performing models in its size class. With impressive over-the-side lift capacity, you can dig with greater confidence over the side of the machine. Put it to the test against similar models from other manufacturers. You'll see that the E88 can outwork the competition.