The Okada TMB Series is ideal for screening C&D debris out of soil and sand to make recycling efficient and keep dumping requirements to a minimum.
• Two-way drum rotation or operation in a single direction with a drum rotation speed that can be fine-tuned.
• Four sizes for carriers 6 to 40 tons.
• Compact design is lightweight and easy to operate.
• Built-in control valve regulates flow and pressure eliminating the need for costly plumbing.
• Double-acting single pump flow kit also runs a grapple, crusher or shear.
• Rotation drum consists of four easily replaced bolt-on concave screens.
• Assortment of screen sizes are available from 3/8 to 4 inches.
Check out Heavy Equipment Guide's Annual Attachments Guide for 2019 in the April issue.
As one of the latest models in the R2-Series excavator lineup, the Bobcat® E88 delivers durability, performance and quality for more productivity. Technically speaking, it's a compact machine, but it brings big performance with its redesigned engine and optimized lift performance, plus undercarriage and counterweight improvements. All these enhancements make this excavator one of the highest-performing models in its size class. With impressive over-the-side lift capacity, you can dig with greater confidence over the side of the machine. Put it to the test against similar models from other manufacturers. You'll see that the E88 can outwork the competition.