Bobcat Company announces 2019 Dealer Leadership Group
Bobcat Company has announced its 2019 Dealer Leadership Group. These 16 authorized Bobcat dealerships were the highest-performing dealers according to the Dealer Performance Review, a tool Bobcat uses to measure dealership performance across the North American Bobcat dealer network, which includes the United States and Canada, and is comprised of more than 325 dealership enterprises.
"Being named to the Dealer Leadership Group is extremely competitive and difficult," says Jeremy Holck, vice president of sales for Bobcat Company. "To achieve this distinction, our Dealer Leadership Group had to provide its customers with a level of service that exceeds the average equipment dealership and sets the standard for the Bobcat Company dealer network."
Members of the 2019 Bobcat Dealer Leadership Group are:
• Bobcat of Buffalo in Buffalo, New York
• Bobcat of Chico in Chico, California
• Bobcat of Hamilton in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
• Bobcat of Lima in Lima, Ohio
• Bobcat of Lincoln in Lincoln, Nebraska
• Bobcat of Omaha in Omaha, Nebraska
• Bobcat of the Mountain Empire in Johnson City, Tennessee
• Bobcat of the Peace in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
• Bobcat of the Rockies in Golden, Colorado
• Bobcat of Whitehorse in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada
• Bobcat of Fort Wayne in Fort Wayne, Indiana
• Ironhide Equipment in Grand Forks, North Dakota
• Leppo Inc. in Youngstown, Ohio
• Metro Bobcat in Forestville, Maryland
• Swanston Equipment in Fargo, North Dakota
• Winchester Equipment in Winchester, Virginia
Bobcat Company uses a standardized Dealer Performance Review process to evaluate its dealers and determine its Dealer Leadership Group. Bobcat Company will award staff from these dealerships with a reward trip to the Rocky Mountains resort town of Whistler, British Columbia. In addition, representatives from these dealerships will meet with Bobcat Company senior leadership to represent dealers and provide valuable feedback to Bobcat.
As one of the latest models in the R2-Series excavator lineup, the Bobcat® E88 delivers durability, performance and quality for more productivity. Technically speaking, it's a compact machine, but it brings big performance with its redesigned engine and optimized lift performance, plus undercarriage and counterweight improvements. All these enhancements make this excavator one of the highest-performing models in its size class. With impressive over-the-side lift capacity, you can dig with greater confidence over the side of the machine. Put it to the test against similar models from other manufacturers. You'll see that the E88 can outwork the competition.