The Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) will host Forum 2019: The Changing World of Work, March 5-6, 2019, in Winnipeg, Manitoba. CCOHS' Forum is a unique event that will bring together leaders, change-makers, and subject experts representing government, labour, and workplaces to share their knowledge and experience around current and emerging health and safety issues. The event will focus on the workplace of today and tomorrow, in which accommodation, diversity, and inclusivity are not just nice-to-haves, but a must for any organization.
The Forum will explore the changing workforce, the changing workplace, and the changing nature of work. Speakers at the event will share real-life experiences, discuss technologies and their undeniable impact, and provide a greater understanding of how the evolving workforce affects and is affected by our overall culture.
The program, still in development, features the following speakers:
• Futurist Nikolas Badminton will set the stage with a keynote on artificial intelligence and how the world of work may change over the next 5, 10, 15 years and beyond.
• Lionel Laroche, President, MultiCultural Business Solutions Manager on bridging cultural diversity in the workplace.
• Steve Tizzard on building a mentally healthy, peer to peer support program on the Hibernia Platform.
• Darby Allen, Fort McMurray's Fire Chief (Ret.) will close the event with his inspiring personal story of leading through a crisis.
Information about Forum 2019: The Changing World of Work, set for March 5 and 6, 2019 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, including how to register, is available at www.ccohs.ca/forum.
• This Forum is the sixth of its kind and is held every few years, in regions across the country.
• Forum 2019 is a unique event in that it will have tripartite (government, labour and employers) delegate representation from across Canada.
• The Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) is Canada's national resource for the advancement of workplace health and safety. CCOHS promotes the total well-being - physical, psychosocial, and mental health - of working people in Canada.
• CCOHS is governed by a tripartite Council of Governors.
135 Hunter Street East
CA, L8N 1M5
As one of the latest models in the R2-Series excavator lineup, the Bobcat® E88 delivers durability, performance and quality for more productivity. Technically speaking, it's a compact machine, but it brings big performance with its redesigned engine and optimized lift performance, plus undercarriage and counterweight improvements. All these enhancements make this excavator one of the highest-performing models in its size class. With impressive over-the-side lift capacity, you can dig with greater confidence over the side of the machine. Put it to the test against similar models from other manufacturers. You'll see that the E88 can outwork the competition.