TRK says that their Severe Duty Scoop Rakes have by far the best overall effectiveness for heavy applications and production land clearing. Thicker shanks with replaceable teeth drastically reduce maintenance over the attachment's life cycle. The scoop design allows the operator to get right under stumps, big rocks and large roots. Another advantage is the scoop profile allows the operator to handle bigger loads of material, and easily sift out the dirt.
All TRK severe-duty rakes are 5th generation designs. The geometry, grades and thicknesses of steel are all optimized for the best cost-to-weight ratio. The angled cutting edge slices through roots at the perfect angle, and it's an extremely ridged cross member for the shanks. TRK says that they offer the thickest shanks in the industry for rakes. This negates the need for gussets so nothing will impede the flow of material between the shanks. The extra thick shank is self supported and much longer than other rakes, allowing for deeper, unimpeded ground penetration.
- Angled cutting edge slices through roots at the perfect angle.
- The extra thick shanks are self-supported and much longer than other rakes, allowing for deeper, unimpeded ground penetration.
- Thickest shanks in the industry.
- Constructed from T1 & AR400 Steel at all critical points.
- Case-hardened pin bosses.
- Made in Canada.
- Made by hand with superior Canadian craftsmanship to ensure a quality like no other.
- Includes a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- Designed for 8- to 60-ton excavators.
- 36- to 84-inch widths available, depending on machine weight class.
- Available in "Scoop" shape or in a "Standard" root rake shape.
As one of the latest models in the R2-Series excavator lineup, the Bobcat® E88 delivers durability, performance and quality for more productivity. Technically speaking, it's a compact machine, but it brings big performance with its redesigned engine and optimized lift performance, plus undercarriage and counterweight improvements. All these enhancements make this excavator one of the highest-performing models in its size class. With impressive over-the-side lift capacity, you can dig with greater confidence over the side of the machine. Put it to the test against similar models from other manufacturers. You'll see that the E88 can outwork the competition.