Case announces dealer territory expansions
Case Construction Equipment has announced several dealer territory expansions in North America as the company continues to strengthen its nationwide dealer network. Existing dealers have made significant developments in their presence in Connecticut, Indiana, Florida, Michigan and Mississippi, while a new CASE dealer has been activated in Northern Michigan.
2018 Mid-Year Distribution Expansions:
- Lee Tractor Co., Inc. has expanded its Mississippi coverage with a new location in Pearl, Mississippi to serve the Jackson market
- McCann Industries has expanded to cover Northwest Indiana and Grand Rapids, Michigan markets with two new locations in Mishawaka, Indiana and Dorr, Michigan
- Monroe Tractor has expanded its New England coverage with a new branch location in South Windsor, Connecticut
- Trekker Tractor continued its expansion in Florida with a new branch in Jacksonville
- Ina Store, Inc. is a new Case dealer that will cover Northern Michigan from Saginaw to Traverse City with a central location in Tustin, Florida
"The continued evolution of our dealer footprint in North America is focused entirely on providing improved and expanded services in markets that are important to our construction equipment business," says Michel Marchand, vice president — North America, Case Construction Equipment. "These developments represent our commitment to customers as we further strengthen our dealer network to meet the needs of the industries that we serve."
As one of the latest models in the R2-Series excavator lineup, the Bobcat® E88 delivers durability, performance and quality for more productivity. Technically speaking, it's a compact machine, but it brings big performance with its redesigned engine and optimized lift performance, plus undercarriage and counterweight improvements. All these enhancements make this excavator one of the highest-performing models in its size class. With impressive over-the-side lift capacity, you can dig with greater confidence over the side of the machine. Put it to the test against similar models from other manufacturers. You'll see that the E88 can outwork the competition.