SelecTrucks enhances its 60-Day Buyer’s Assurance and Select Limited Warranty coverages for used trucks
SelecTrucks announces the addition of key enhancements to its industry leading 60-Day Buyer’s Assurance and Select Limited Warranty for used Freightliner and Western Star trucks. These enhancements give truck owners greater options for protecting their investment, which keeps them moving down the road and profitable.
The new enhancements include:
• The addition of Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs) to the 60-Day Buyer’s Assurance Coverage
• A new 18 month/150,000 mile Select Extra Limited Warranty that covers a wide range of components, including the turbocharger, fuel injectors, EGR valves and cooler
• A new 12 month/100,000 mile Expanded Mileage coverage for trucks with mileage between 650,000 and 725,000 miles
• An increased mileage limit to 450,000 on 36 month/300,000 mile Select
• Limited warranty that includes engine, transmission and rear differential coverage for the entire coverage period on 2007 models and newer
“SelecTrucks is not only committed to equipping our customers with the highest quality used trucks on the market, but also to providing them with the most comprehensive warranties available to meet their needs and budget,” said Rich Simons, president of Daimler Trucks Remarketing Corporation. “These new warranty enhancements continue to strengthen our commitment to customers and provide assurance that they are receiving exceptional value and superior protection from high cost vehicle repairs.”
Select Limited Warranties cover the cab and frame, transmission, engine and rear axle parts, with no deductible required. In the event warranty service or repairs are needed, any Freightliner service locations throughout North America can handle the claim.