Cat B-Prefix Hammers feature low owning and operating costs, versatility, ease of use
Cat B-Prefix hydraulic hammers, available in B4(s) and B6(s) silenced and B4 and B6 non-silenced versions, are designed for "plug-and-play" operation with a range of compact equipment – while delivering optimum life-cycle value. The new hammers are suited for skid-steer loaders, multi-terrain loaders, compact track loaders, mini hydraulic excavators (3- to 8-ton operating weights), and backhoe loaders working in a range of construction and light-demolition applications, including site prep, landscaping, masonry and concrete breaking. The B-Prefix hammers use a simple design that ensures reliability, versatility, ease-of-use and maintenance. As a package solution, the matching Caterpillar-designed hydraulic kits are also offered and the best fit for Cat machines, providing customers a breaker package with superior design and benefits.
- Simple, reliable, industry-standard modular design with two moving parts in the piston and valve
- Flat-top mounting enables compact working envelope and compatibility with a full complement of brackets to suit preference of coupler, linkage kinematics, or machine size
- Bushings are field-replaceable, and lower bushing can be rotated 90 degrees for improved wear performance
- Included toolbox contains charging kit, hammer paste, and spare parts
- Housings are designed to facilitate common maintenance items. Grease fitting and gas pressure check point are easily accessed with hammer on machine
- Gas-fired operation cycle delivers consistent, long-term high production
- Cylinder, back-head, front-head, piston, and tool are manufactured with high - quality materials and processes
- Heavy-duty housing construction protects against breakage and wear
- Piston transfers long shock waves into material; piston diameters are matched for maximum energy transfer; piston design and surface finish provide superior oil retention and seal life
- Inward-type oil-control valve has high structural integrity and low failure rate
- Interchangeability between H-prefix and B-prefix models
Tool types for the new hammers include moil, cone, parallel and transverse chisel, and blunt, allowing the hammer to be adapted to an extensive range of applications.
As one of the latest models in the R2-Series excavator lineup, the Bobcat® E88 delivers durability, performance and quality for more productivity. Technically speaking, it's a compact machine, but it brings big performance with its redesigned engine and optimized lift performance, plus undercarriage and counterweight improvements. All these enhancements make this excavator one of the highest-performing models in its size class. With impressive over-the-side lift capacity, you can dig with greater confidence over the side of the machine. Put it to the test against similar models from other manufacturers. You'll see that the E88 can outwork the competition.